Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Session 26, Part 2 - On the way!

 Wow!  It has been much longer than I thought it was since I last updated this blog.  My sincere apologies on that.  I will push to get back on schedule so that I’m posting the last session just before we play the next session [which will be this Saturday, January 22, 2022].  Clearly that will not happen this month as I’m typing up Part 2 of Session 26 now and we are about starting Session 28 in three days, but I hope to have everything sorted out by the March game.  My turn to run for my weekly group came up, so I’m juggling writing for two campaigns right now, hence the delay getting things sorted.

I did get Draft D of Book I of Adventures in the Green done.  Rewriting text for conciseness [plus moving some monster-related text to Book II] helped shave three pages off the total for the book.  Page count is now 65 digest-sized pages, including the front matter.  I’d like to shave another page off the total to get the page count down to a multiple of 4 for ease of printing, but that will have to wait until I complete the Draft D edits to Books II and III.  The extra time between edits on a particular book allows me to see the text more freshly when I edit, so I see what is actually there and not what I think is there, a well-known issue when editing your own writing.

More later - I need to get 26 Part 2 typed up!



No comments:

Post a Comment